Tuesday, April 15, 2014

So let's get started!! AA YUH REACH!

So I just came back from a lovely run away to my home, know as the fabulous islands of Trinidad and Tobago.  I was raised on the main island of Trinidad, the larger of this lovely twin island state.
Map of Trinidad and Tobago

I decided that I wanted to share my island with people who really do not know anything about my islands. I wanted people to know about these two historically rich and diverse islands, two dramatically different yet wonderfully connected sister islands. I wanted to tell those of you who read my blog, especially those of you who have never been and are about to embark on a love affair with my rejuvenation station, about all the places to go and things to do on each of these islands. 
Mayaro Beach, Trinidad
                  Serenity bay, Tobago                                  Bucco Reef, Tobago

Maracas Water Falls, Trinidad
                       Lalaja Falls Trinidad

So please come journey with me as I rediscover this wonderful and spectacular twin island country of Trinidad and Tobago. 




No comments:

Post a Comment